Rapid Customer Journey Mapping
In a commoditized market, the customer experience (CX) is the last opportunity for a brand to differentiate itself and ensures opportunities for improvements and value-added efforts are meaningful and valuable to the customer.
Why Is It Important?
It ensures an organization’s subsequent marketing and communications efforts are focused and directed on those areas – touch points and stages of the customer experience – that will have the greatest impact on the customer experience and as a result deliver the greatest return to the organization in the shortest time possible.
What Value Does It Deliver?
A platform and a framework for business strategy and marketing and communications planning – properly putting the customer in the centre and ‘putting a firm’s money where its mouth is” and creating a customer-centric go-to-market operating model and employee culture.
What Is It Designed To Do?
Create a validated end-to-end current state customer journey map for the organization that can be used to ensure budget, resource and effort allocations are aligned with what will deliver a positive experience to the customer and at the same time deliver the most value to the organization.
What Does The Client Get?
TMD’s Rapid CJM delivers the following:
- The ‘rapid’ journey mapping of the current state customer experience
- Internally validated customer touch points across all stages and functions
- Identification of Moments of Truth and Pain Points
- Diagnosis and assessment of current state experience
- Articulation of marketing implementation ‘road map’
- Prioritize lifecycle stages and touch points based on criticality and impact on the customer experience – Do Now, Do Next and Do Later
- Identified marketing recommendations focused on specific stage activity
- A targeted campaign-approach implementation plan
- Identified measures and KPIs consistent with customer priorities to build a business case for future investments
What Can You Do Once You Have It?
TMD’s Rapid CJM is designed to facilitate the prioritization of next best actions – whether for a business, go-to-market or marketing strategy – based on where efforts can have the most positive impact on the customer experience and yield the greatest return.